[email protected] can help you find caregivers for your whole family, including your child(ren), parents/grandparents, and/or pets, as well as your home. In addition to a free Care.com membership, you can use Expert Assistance to help you find:
- Nannies and babysitters
- Pet sitters and groomers
- Special needs caregivers
- Adult companion care
Call 855-781-1303, ext. 4 or email [email protected] to connect with a Care Specialist to get started. You can also visit bilh.care.com and register using your work email. Please visit your local intranet for information on other child care benefits that may be available through your organization.
During these challenging times, it’s never been more important to take care of your physical and emotional well-being. BILH is committed to ensuring you have a wide range of tools and resources to guide you and your family on your path to well-being. There are a variety of resources available at no cost to you.
SilverCloud Health is a clinically proven, online digital mental health platform that provides staff 24/7 access to mental health and behavioral health support. This digital mental health resource offers staff access to a suite of tools to build resilience and skills. Categories of help available include depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia and sleep, resilience, and COVID-19. The self-guided program is confidential and offered to you at no cost. It can be done at your own pace in the privacy of your home with the support of an online coach. Get started:
- Sign up online at silvercloudhealth.com/signup, access code “BILH”.
- Select a program or take a short quiz to find the right program for you.
- Follow the prompts to set up an account.
- Login, learn and practice for up to one hour per week.
Harvard Pilgrim Virtual Wellness Classes
These virtual wellness classes and webinars will help you shake it up, stretch it out or get centered. If you can’t attend a live class, no problem. Recorded sessions are available 24/7! Choose from the following:
- Yoga, Zumba and barre
- Guided mindfulness sessions
- Health and wellness webinars focused on healthy eating, stress relief, and sleeping better
- And more
All classes and webinars are easily accessible via Zoom.
Visit harvardpilgrim.org/livingwellathome to access these resources.
Additional Behavioral Health Resources
- Find direct one-on-one support from a professional counselor through our EAP counseling services.
- Get support for your emotional and mental well-being with Harvard Pilgrim Behavioral Health services through Optum.
- Sanvello is a top-rated app to help relieve stress and anxiety. Download it from the app store to find self-care resources, peer support, coaching and therapy.
- BILH Guidance on Masking, Meetings and Gatherings (12/19/22)
- BILH Interim Guidance on Personnel (2/22/22)
For BILH and System Services Staff
Remote Work Policy
BILH Employee Health
- Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with COVID-19, Influenza, or Influenza-like Illness (12/23/22)
- Management of Asymptomatic Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed Exposure to COVID-19 (12/23/22)
- Tip Sheet: I have symptoms that could be COVID-19, What next? (12/23/22)
- Tip Sheet: I had an exposure to COVID-19 at HOME, What next? (12/23/22)
- Tip Sheet: I had an exposure to COVID-19 at WORK, What next? (12/23/22)
To protect our patients, colleagues and communities, Beth Israel Lahey Health (BILH) is requiring all physicians and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
See a list of Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 vaccination on the Staff Vaccine Requirement page.